We don’t discard anything precious that nature gifts us. Skins are the leftovers from pressing grapes, and contain seeds. These are dried and precious oil is squeezed from them. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins E and C, grape seed oil is priceless. Due to its versatile benefits, connoisseurs use it, rather than in cooking, for exquisite beauty treatments and even for disease prevention.
Advice from Stanka – use
- Contributes to skin regeneration – scratches, haemorrhoids, stretch marks, etc.
- Moisturises the skin – perfect for burns, dry lips, etc.
- Boosts blood circulation in the skin – warms up cold limbs.
- Nurtures nails – nourishes nails and cuticles.
- Nourishes scalp and hair.
Other advantages of grape seed oil:
- Absorbs quickly and gives the skin a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly for oily and problematic skin, and skin with enlarged pores, as it does not grease the skin or clog pores.
- Suitable for a body and facial massage.